Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An ode to the n82

Why a post on the n82 out of the blue? After all, it's been 8 months since I stopped using it full time and around 4 months since I gave it to my mother. Something happened in the last few days that made me realize that there is no turning back.

That something was a little option hidden in my Galaxy S camera app, the anti-shake. Until now, most of my photos were blurry, mainly caused by the fact that the SGS doesn't have a dedicated camera button and when you tap the on-screen shutter, it shakes the phone a little bit. But once I enabled this option, my photos became much sharper.

What does it have to do with the n82? Well, the camera on that little gem is a piece of art and a part of me always missed it, no matter how much I like the SGS in other respects. But now, I've realized that it is time to move on.

But there was one last hurrah for the n82. Last sunday, we bought a new cycle for my daughter. Like any normal kid, she wanted to ride it "Right NOW". It was around 6:15 pm and unfortunately, my camera's battery was out of charge. So which phone did I pick up? You guessed it.

2 comments:

Club Cabana Amusement Park and Resorts said...

Great information...Your post the very informative i have learned some information about your blog thank you for Sharing the great information....
One Day Outing in Bangalore | Resorts in bangalore for team outing

Packers And Movers Bangalore said...

Amazing article. Your blog helped me to improve myself in many ways thanks for sharing this kind of wonderful informative blogs in live. I have bookmarked more article from this website. Such a nice blog you are providing ! Kindly Visit Us @ Local Packers And Movers Bangalore

Packers And Movers Kundalahalli Bangalore
Packers And Movers BTM Layout Bangalore
Packers And Movers Electronic City Bangalore